Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Peanut Butter Squares

What I really want to call these are Peanut Butterscotch Squares of Delish. These are without a doubt the one cookie I will make again after the neighborhood cookie exchange. (I've also eaten all of the cookies my next door neighbor made, but I do not know if they are easy enough for this blog yet.)

1/2 C Butter
1 C Peanut Butter
1 bag butterscotch chips
1 bag mini-marshmallows

Melt butter, PB and butterscotch chips over hot water.
Cool.
Add marshmallows and stir until well coated.
Spread into greased 9x13 pan and chill. Cut into 1" squares.
Store in fridge until ready to serve!


3 comments:

PEZmama said...

It sounds really easy. My go-to recipe is a fake toffee made with saltine crackers.

Hey - Merry Christmas!

Susie said...

Making it right now, for my daughter's Christmas program. I have to make 5 dozen cookies. They are trying to kill me:) Haha!

Lorren Says... said...

Mmmm...sounds great! Will you post your weekly menus on here so I can copy them??

You won my drawing for that journal I made, by the way!! :)