Wednesday, January 21, 2009

February 1st-14th, 2009

I tell you, miracles never cease! I have not only done my menu at least a week ahead of time, but have ample opportunity to get it out on my blog. Yahoo! I wouldn't expect a repeat of this until June or later. =)

I try to have at least one (or two) easy nights of sandwiches or breakfast each week. That may change when I'm no longer a working momma, but for now it fits the schedule and budget.

Sunday, Feb 1st: Poppy Seed Chicken

Monday, Feb 2nd: Sandwiches or Hot Dogs, chips, mac and cheese

Tuesday, Feb. 3rd: Pancakes, Turkey Bacon, biscuits--Breakfast Baby!

Wednesday, Feb. 4th: Slow Cooker Pork Chops (trying a new recipe given to me by Cindy Beall)

Thursday, Feb. 5th: Roast, carrots, new potatoes, salad (Velveeta mac and cheese for the girls)

Friday, Feb. 6th: Angelhair with marinara, garlic bread, salad

Saturday, Feb. 7th: Pizza!

Sunday, Feb. 8th: Black Bean Lasagna (this makes a ton)

Monday, Feb. 9th: Leftover lasagna

Tuesday, Feb 10th: (ballet night) sandwiches, hot dogs or McDonald's...whichever I feel like.

Wednesday, Feb. 11th: Skillet Grilled Burritos (Southern Living, Feb. 2009, p. 90)

Thursday, Feb. 12th: Red beans and Rice with turkey sausage

Friday, Feb. 13th: Hamburgers, wheat buns, sweet potato fries, bakes beans

Saturday, Feb. 14th: Pizza Night!

2 comments:

Danna said...

Thanks! How sweet of you to create my menu! Travis will be so impresses! Our little secret, K?

Nicole Knox said...

Looks good. The Knox family will be coming over=)